Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Today is all about the San Francisco Giants - 2010 World Series Champions!!! I tip my cap to all of you loyal fans who have hung tough all these years and loved every minute of it.

I was lucky enough to go to the September 1 game this season with Tim Lincecum pitching 8 innings and Brian Wilson closing against the Colorado Rockies. It was perfect weather, nothing more than a t-shirt needed, and quick innings - the whole game lasted barely 2 hours. I'll never forget it and the rest of the season that transpired.

The best part... watching and listening with my family. High fives, cheers, gasps, cringes and all. I certainly loved every minute of it.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your victory. I was rooting for the Rangers, but your team outplayed them and deserved to win.

    Baseball can be fun. I'm glad you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shybiker... thank you so much for your comments. Watching the SF Giants Celebration Parade today is just fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by via moteviolence (Twitter) Pro Soup Propaganda http://ht.ly/344LD
    Looks like your off to a great start! Your new adventure awaits! Have fun!
    Lisa~
    LeafandInk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lisa, what a sweet note! I just love Pro Soup Propaganda - such an awesome girl and blog! I also loved your Day of the Dead post on LeafandInk.com. :)

    ReplyDelete